Policy on the use of cookie
Cookies and browsing data
Technical cookies are essential for the correct functioning of a website and to allow to the user the navigation; without them, the user may not be able to see the pages correctly or use some services.
Profiling cookies are responsible for creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown while the user is browsing.
Cookies can also be classified as:
- "session" cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed; "persistent" cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site facilitating authentication operations;
- "own" cookies, generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
- "third party" cookies, generated and managed by parties other than the website manager on which the user is browsing.
Cookies used by the website
The website uses the following types of cookies:
- “own” cookies, “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies - necessary to allow browsing on the website, for internal security and system administration purposes;
- “third-party”, “session” and “persistent” cookies - necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements present on the website, such as for ex. images and videos;
- ”third-party”, “persistent” cookies - used by the website to send statistical information to the Google Analytics system, through which Dialisi Mucaria can carry out statistical analysis of accesses/visits to the websites. The cookies used on the website pursue exclusively statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form only. Using a pair of cookies, one of which is ”persistent” and the other one of “session” type (with expiration at browser closure), Google Analytics saves a register with the times of the start and exit of the visit/session. You can prevent from collecting your data through cookies by Google and from further processing the data. You can download and install the plug-in for your browser using the following address:
- “third-party”, “persistent” cookies used by the website to include the social network links and buttons (f.ex. Facebook, Twitter or Google+ buttons). By selecting one of these buttons, the user will publish on the own social page the content of the website that he has visited.
All the cookies used on this website are included in the table below:
- Name: Session Cookie
Purpose: This session cookie labels the user with an ID during the use of the site so that the web servers can respond to his requests (e.g. by providing desired information).
- Name: Cookie_disclaimer
Purpose: This cookie tracks whether a user has accepted or not the use of the different types of cookies on the website. The cookie is permanent and is deleted in case of its modifications.
- Name: Google Analytics
Purpose: On this site we are using a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Cookies are processed in order to prepare statistical reports, aggregate type, useful to evaluate the use of the website and the activities carried out by the visitor.
How to disable cookies in your browser
Notwithstanding the foregoing regarding cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user can delete cookies through the tools provided at the bottom of this information and delete them through your browser. Every browser has different procedures to manage preferences. You can obtain further information and a detailed instruction using the links below.