Our centers, specialized in holiday dialysis, are just the perfect place for your vacation.
Now, your unique holiday experience in Sicily, thanks to Mucaria centres, becomes reality. We will organize for you a perfect holiday, dialysis and accommodation, specialist services and comforts.
Are you a dialysis patient, but thinking about a holiday abroad you have lot of worries? Taking a holiday can often be difficult for patients on dialysis. For this reason, Dr. Mucaria Centres have sketched out a thorough, reliable project for people needing to receive dialysis when on holiday.
Thanks to the long-standing experience of Mucaria Centres, you can have your dialysis treatment while enjoying the pleasantness of a holiday in the splendid landscape of Trapani province in Sicily.
Dr. Mucaria Centeres provide to the patients a full holiday packages: accommodation, treatment and relax activities. Choose Mucaria Centres for your holiday dialysis and benefit from a whole holiday package. With Dr. Mucaria Centre your holidays won’t be a worry any longer. You do not need to arrange alone your trip, book a hotel room or find an accredited dialysis facility: we've got you covered!
Sicily has always been popular holiday destination due to its crystal sea, cultural heritage, entertainment opportunities and, last but not least, excellent food.
Our haemodialysis centres are an excellent choice for dialysis patients wishing to spend holiday in Sicily because of the proximity to many of favorite tourist destinations: Pantelleria and the Aegadian Islands with their natural grottos, Agrigento with the Valley of the Temples and Erice with its medieval town.
These are just a few of very many beautiful places you can visit during your holidays in Sicily:
- ERICE: a very delightful , charming. medieval village, full of narrow winding streets and courtyards, a gem that golds within its ancient walls plenty of stories , legends and myths. Now Erice is hosting the Majorana Centre for Scientific Culture;
- AEGADIAN ISLANDS (Favignana, Marettimo, Levanzo) and PANTELLERIA: 4 islands called the 'Four pearls of the Mediterranean' due to the spectacular sea colors and marvelous natural grottos;
- SEGESTA: one of the most interesting archaeological sites of indigenous civilizations in Sicily, founded by the Elymians; Segesta preserves one of the most perfect examples of Doric architecture;
- SELINUNTE and its ruins: the Europe biggest archaeological site where eight large temples, a sanctuary and many more buildings dating back to 600 BC were built.
- MOZIA: the town where the largest Phoenician-Punic settlement of the whole Mediterranean basin is preserved;
- SCOPELLO: a popular touristic spot thanks to its picturesque faraglioni (coastal rock formations) and crystal-clear waters;
- ZINGARO NATURAL RESERVE: a paradise for tourists with a passion for Mediterranean sea and nature, trekking and sea bathing;
- The mythical Valley of the Temples of AGRIGENTO that can be reached in just two hours by motorway from Trapani.